University of johannesburg student portal : Travel cuts york university
University Of Johannesburg Student Portal
- Access to Student Portal
- The Portal is the essential, online source of information about enrolment, subject and exam timetables, fees, information technology, handbooks and more.
- city in the northeastern part of South Africa near Pretoria; commercial center for diamond and gold industries
- A city in South Africa, the capital of the province of Gauteng; pop. 1,916,000. It is the largest city in South Africa and the center of its gold-mining industry
- Johannesburg also known as Jozi, Jo’burg or eGoli, is the largest city in South Africa. Johannesburg is the provincial capital of Gauteng, the wealthiest province in South Africa, having the largest economy of any metropolitan region in Sub-Saharan Africa. .
- Johannesburg (foaled on February 23, 1999) is a Kentucky-bred United States and European Champion Thoroughbred racehorse. He was trained by Aidan O’Brien at Ballydoyle, and now stands at stud at Ashford Stud near Versailles, Kentucky, the American arm of the giant Irish breeder Coolmore Stud.
- establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- The members of this collectively
- a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees
- The grounds and buildings of such an institution
- An educational institution designed for instruction, examination, or both, of students in many branches of advanced learning, conferring degrees in various faculties, and often embodying colleges and similar institutions
- the body of faculty and students at a university
university of johannesburg student portal – MyMathLab: Student
Interactive tutorial exercises: MyMathLab’s homework and practice exercises are correlated to the exercises in the relevant textbook, and they regenerate algorithmically to give you unlimited opportunity for practice and mastery. Most exercises are free-response and provide an intuitive math symbol palette for entering math notation. Exercises include guided solutions, sample problems, and learning aids for extra help at point-of-use, and they offer helpful feedback when students enter incorrect answers.
eBook with multimedia learning aids: MyMathLab courses include a full eBook with a variety of multimedia resources available directly from selected examples and exercises on the page. You can link out to learning aids such as video clips and animations to improve their understanding of key concepts.
Study plan for self-paced learning: MyMathLab’s study plan helps you monitor your own progress, letting you see at a glance exactly which topics you need to practice. MyMathLab generates a personalized study plan for you based on your test results, and the study plan links directly to interactive, tutorial exercises for topics you haven’t yet mastered. You can regenerate these exercises with new values for unlimited practice, and the exercises include guided solutions and multimedia learning aids to give students the extra help they need.
Regis College Portal
Regis College Student Portal
university of johannesburg student portal
FileMaker Pro is powerful, easy-to-use database software that helps you and your team get any type of task done faster. Millions of people in business, government, and education use FileMaker Pro to effortlessly manage all their information on Windows, Mac, and the web.
Create custom databases for your own unique needs. Click to enlarge.
Securely publish your databases to the web in a few clicks.
Get step-by-step reporting tools to help you manage and automate your tasks.
20 things you can do faster and easier with FileMaker Pro 11
Manage customer contact information
Archive photos, PDFs, documents and more
Automate and web-publish proposals for clients
Convert paper forms to electronic forms
Track billable time spent on projects
Manage business assets
Track employee, patient, or clientele records
Create a catalog of inventory and assets
Manage an employee directory
Collect meeting minutes and track issues
Route technical support calls and track statistics
Log and chart research and other findings
Automate requests to the help desk
Track requisitions and purchase orders
Develop a quoting, estimating, and invoicing system
Create a client contact log
Generate weekly status reports
Automatically create email/direct mail offers
Issue SQL queries to enterprise CRM system
Attract customers with a web-published catalog
Tackle Any Task on Windows, Mac, and the Web
Chart a whole new course for your data
FileMaker Pro 11 comes with brand new features to help you create eye-catching reports, boost your productivity, and build better databases.
Create eye-catching reports with FileMaker
Charts using bar, line, area, and pie charting styles. Make reports in a familiar spreadsheet-like format, or build customized reports with the improved Layout/Report Assistant. Set up Recurring Imports with your Excel or text files. Plus save your data as Snapshot Links to create personal reports or collaborate with other.
Boost your productivity every day with new tools to help you build and use your databases more easily including Quick Find, Inspector, Object Badges, improved Quick Start Screen, a new Invoice Starter Solution, and text highlighting.
Build better databases faster with new features for the more experienced developer such as Layout Folders, Portal Filtering, scripting enhancements, file security, and variables in find requests and merge fields.
Tackle any task
Get over 30 professionally designed templates to help manage your tasks in minutes.
Create custom databases
Build a database tailored for your unique needs. To get started just drag and drop Microsoft Excel data into FileMaker Pro.
Get step-by-step reporting tools to help manage and automate tasks. Even easily create and email reports in Excel or PDF.
Share in a couple of clicks
Safely share with both Windows and Mac users. Plus share your databases over a network with up to 9 other users.
Publish data to the web
Securely publish your databases to the web in a few clicks. Create surveys, registration sites, customer feedback forms, and more.
Top new features in FileMaker Pro 11
Get more innovative features to help you create databases like never before:
Create eye-catching reports using bar, line, area, and pie charts.
Create reports in a spreadsheet-like format. Group and summarize data on the fly.
Automatically import Excel and text files every time you open your database.
Search for information just as you would in a web browser.
Manage your layout tools all in one convenient place.
Organize layouts into folders with easy drag and drop.
Why FileMaker Pro?
Cross-platform–use on both Windows and Mac OS
Works with your Microsoft Excel files–just drag and drop
Built-in peer-to-peer sharing over a network
Easy web publishing in just a few clicks
Get results in minutes
FileMaker Pro 11 comes with more than 30 ready-to-use Starter Solutions to help you get started fast. Simply open a solution and start adding information, or import your existing data from many popular formats.
To Do List